If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read out returns terms and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return your purchase.
Please print out the following form and enclose with your returned items:
- Please note we only exchange for the same style in a different size where available.
- We can also offer a store credit.
- We offer a store credit for a change of mind or incorrect sizing, if the garment is not damaged.
- ‘Damage’ may include the present of any make-up, fake tan, or other marks as well as the presence of the smell of cosmetics, perfume, deodorant, washing powder or other product and odours on the garment.
- For orders shipped within Australia, items must be returned within 14 days of receiving the items.
- For orders shipped outside Australia, items must be returned within 28 days of receiving the items.
- Outside of the above timeframe, our goods com
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, with all tags and original packaging intact.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid for by the customer. We do not refund or add credit for cost of return postage.
- The ZipPay service does not offer money back. Read more about ZipPay here
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Sparrow & Finch reserves the rights to refuse the return if the item does not meet the conditions. The items will then be sent back to the sender.
- We do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your courier when being returned. We recommend you keep a copy of your couriers tracking number for your follow-up.
- We aim to process your return and send your credit note within 3 business days of receiving and inspecting your returned item.
- A faulty item claim must be made within 3 days of receiving the goods. For faulty garments, please email your contact details, invoice details, tracking information along with photos of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sparrow & Finch will aim to respond to your email within 3 business days.
- If a fault does not amount to major failure in the garment, we are entitled to elect between providing you with a repair, replacement or other remedy.
- Should you seek compensation, you must provide documentary evidence of the alleged loss or damage suffered by reason of the fault or by reason of any failure of Sparrow & Finch to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. The above policy is consistent with consumer rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe the order you have received is faulty, please email us immediately at email@example.com.